Sunday, April 21, 2013

Wedding Update: Location

I am helping my friend B with her June wedding.  I will admit I am not the most detail oriented person when it comes to something like a building while my hubby is Mr. Detail.  He's the kind of guy that doesn't notice when I cut 3 inches off my hair and change the color from blonde to red but will comment that the house down the street has new shingles.  True.  So, of course I decided he had to come with me to see the site that B had chosen.  I really don't want any last minute "oh no's".

The bride and groom have to clean up the barn- as payment for the use of the site- but what an amazing site it is.

 Full of antiques and amazing archicterual salvage items.
 That is me trying to figure out how to steal the windows…
The groom measuring the wall height for us.  The walls are all arc'd and really will make for a beautiful venue.  I have so much to do!

Laters Baby…



2 comments:

  1. That is such a beautiful place and what fun to see it as is and I can't wait to see your pictures on what you did to it for the Wedding, It is going to be magical for sure. K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...