Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Man's Birthday Card: Steampunk

The final Birthday Card I made this week is a "man's birthday card using gears from Stamper's Anonymous Industrial Blueprint set.
 The background was also made using Distress Paints using same technique as the Princess card.  This time I stuck to lighter colors that were closer to each other so that the color is more muted and soft.  I added Distress Inks and Sprintz and Flick.  The  gears were stamped using gold pigment ink.
I added Idea-ology Tissue Tape, a File Tab, Sprocket Gears and MiniGears.  I used Label Letters to spell "Happy Birthday.  I used a scrap of seam binding that I had dyed previously and added a card made from Distress Cardstock.

This post has been linked to the following Linky Parties:
Bloom Designs
Laters Baby….

2 comments:

I love reading your comments...