Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Grown Up Birthday Card?

My princess card wasn't appropriate for my sister-in-law so I tried again and came up with this card:
I used the same technique on the background using green, blues and bronze Distress Paints.  The stamp is also from Tim's Birthday Blueprint set.  I stamped it using Black Archival ink and heat set it.  I colored the candle, frosting and cupcake wrapper with Distress Markers and added glitter to the candle and frosting using Martha Stewart Fine Glitters
I adorned the tag with Idea-ology Tag Labels and label file.  I added blue seam binding that had been wet and dried with heat gun.  Like the princess card I added a card from folded Distress Cardstock.

This post has been linked to the following Linky Parties:
Thirty Handmade Days

Laters Baby….

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is an absolutely beautiful card - you are so talented :)

    Meg @ www.myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, for sure I need to get this set! K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...