Sunday, January 6, 2013

Coffee, Tea or Me?

Right under the wire I submit a tag for Simon Says Stamp and Show's Tea Challenge.
This is purely an apolitical tea party!  Who can resist a pretty party dress?  Especially one with a hand-beaded bodice…

Come back tomorrow for my answers to Tim's first 12 Tags of 2013- I went with a Valentine Theme.

Laters Baby….
This post was linked to the following Linky Parties:
Simon Says Stamp and Show
Mighty Crafty
I Gotta Try That
Today's Creative Blog
Bloom Designs
Just Us Four
Twigg Studios

3 comments:

  1. Your tea party tag is darling! I love it's shabby chic/vintage feeling! Love the color and the combination of Tim Holtz' stamps in the background. Your little tea party dress is darling, too! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Love how you blinged the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love this gorgeous tags. Loved and pinned. Thank you for sharing at MightyCrafty Mondays!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments...