Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Compedium Challenge Week 16

And I'mmmm back after a 2-week break.   Life got in the .way.  I will probably do the projects anyway... just to prove to myself or something... but in the mean time I am back on track.

This week is Perfect Pearl Mists (page 54).  Easy, right? Just purchase and spray.  I ended up making a bunch of tags which I shall share over the next few posts.  The only problem I had? The Perfect Pearl shimmer doesn't photograph well…or at all.

Now for the legal stuff: This is for the Compendium of Curiosity Vol 2 Challenge hosted by Linda at StudioL3 using Tim Holtz book of the same name.  In good faith we have been asked to NOT share the techniques on our blogs.  This week's technique isn't a secret but in the spirit of the challenge I shall refrain from sharing.  The book is widely available; get an autographed copy by ordering it from Tim (Timholtz.com).


  I am IN LOVE with the new faceted rhinestones by Prima.  They come in gorgeous colors and sparkle just so…perfection.
  I took these two pictures in direct sunlight trying to get the shimmer to show.  It didn't help much did it?
 Laters Baby…

This post is linked to the following Linky Parties:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...