Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Things Crafty April Challange


Things Crafty, the craft community, has posted an April Challenge.  As a Design Team member, I posted some cards as inspiration.
                                 
The background papers are from Tim Holtz Idea-ology Paper Stash.  The edges were all inked with Distress Ink in a variety of coordinating colors.  The flowers were cut using Tattered Florals and a variety of Sizzix dies and Basic Grey Lemonade papers.  I added brads and adhesive-backed rhinestones as well as old Basic Grey rub ons.  
Hop on over and check out the submission or submit your own work.  The contest-with prizes- is open for all media.  
The green seam binding was hand-dyed using a Glimmer Mist.  Once it was dry I used my sewing machine to attach it to the card.  

Laters Baby...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...