Friday, November 25, 2011

Mouse Paper Scissors GIve Projects

I have completed a few of the projects for the online class, Mouse Paper Scissors Give.  Once again I LOVE the class…from the format to the actual projects it is pure pleasure to take.  I always like the projects that Jessica and Heidi design.  Heidi's design skills are always mad good and fun and Jessica picks an array of Photoshop techniques.  This the taught us how to use the Magnetic Lasso- I can remove items from documents or pictures.  Bawa ha ha haa.

The first project I adore.  I made a cool subway art using all our old address.  Rick won't let me put it online because it is too much information.   I may change some of the info and post it anyway…

The next two projects are little stocking stuffer gifts.  We made super cute bookmarks and a little office set with handmade magnets.
The square tin  is covered with paper that we digitally altered.  I added the bling and the ribbon. 

Inside the tin I covered the top and bottom with patterned paper and included 6 sheets of paper tied 
with twine to use for taking notes.  The magnets are on the inside of the lid.
We digitally altered the bookmarks as well.  I added the ribbons to mine as well.  After I took the pictures I added glitter- the Escape bookmark got a hit of white Stickles but the Santa I took over the top by adding "snow" glitter to his beard and hat trim.  

I have the directions to complete the next two projects but am out of town so it will be next week before I can complete the final few projects.

Laters….

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments...